Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsBirds · 1 month ago

meaning of black birds flying towards me?

this morning as I was walking into work a group of blackbirds came from no where and flew directly towards me and slipt to my left and right, with me in the middle of them. I was wondering what the spiritual meaning of that was?

It means you were in their way, something could have spooked them like a cat or bird of prey, hawk, eagle or crows, don't read to much into things like that, its just nature, not something supernatural or religious or a curse of some kind.

it means that All your life

You were only waiting for this moment to arise

You were only waiting for this moment to be free

• Kim R

It means the birds had somewhere to go and you were an obstacle in their way. Not everything is about YOU, dear.

• Casey

means they have places to be and you're in their path

We find "meaning" where we look for it, even when there is none.  Here's a quote I like: "we don't see the world as it is, we see it as we are" (Anais Nin).  Whatever "meaning" you can find will likely be more about you than the birds.

It means you are the Chosen One.

It really means that there was a swarm of gnats or mayflies between you and the birds.

You did not get any in your hair, eyes or mouth, so therefore the birds ate them all.

A couple of birds flew by you.... thats it

No I'm sure you just came to close to their nests and they deemed you some kind of threat. I think its what black birds do. When protecting their nests from anything they see as a threat be it you.. or some hawk they'll swarm to deter the threat.

black birds flying towards you...nothing more.