Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsBirds · 1 month ago

meaning of black birds flying towards me?

this morning as I was walking into work a group of blackbirds came from no where and flew directly towards me and slipt to my left and right, with me in the middle of them. I was wondering what the spiritual meaning of that was?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

It means you were in their way, something could have spooked them like a cat or bird of prey, hawk, eagle or crows, don't read to much into things like that, its just nature, not something supernatural or religious or a curse of some kind.

• 1 month ago

it means that All your life

You were only waiting for this moment to arise

You were only waiting for this moment to be free

• Kim R
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It means the birds had somewhere to go and you were an obstacle in their way. Not everything is about YOU, dear.

• Casey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

means they have places to be and you're in their path

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

We find "meaning" where we look for it, even when there is none.  Here's a quote I like: "we don't see the world as it is, we see it as we are" (Anais Nin).  Whatever "meaning" you can find will likely be more about you than the birds.

• 1 month ago

It means you are the Chosen One.

• 1 month ago

It really means that there was a swarm of gnats or mayflies between you and the birds.

You did not get any in your hair, eyes or mouth, so therefore the birds ate them all.

• 1 month ago

A couple of birds flew by you.... thats it

• 1 month ago

No I'm sure you just came to close to their nests and they deemed you some kind of threat. I think its what black birds do. When protecting their nests from anything they see as a threat be it you.. or some hawk they'll swarm to deter the threat.

• 1 month ago

black birds flying towards you...nothing more.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.