Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 5 months ago

At health class yesterday we were shown a graphic video of a car crash but the student next to me seemed like he enjoyed it, why?

It was a head on collision between a car and semi truck. The drivers upper body was crushed and passenger decapitated. Many of us looked away or say their with gross and trauma on our faces. Yet this guy smiled and made a remark saying it’s fascinating how flexible the Human body is. Wtf is wrong with him?

Favorite Answer

He's an American. You guys are inured to violent death!

It's life. The chances of it happening is UNREALISTIC. I was just like that, there is no point of watching that video. Nobody will take it seriously. As for trauma, most people seen worst in movies/tv/internet. Nothing new. Not surprising. Another thing is victims are not personal, nobody there is related to them nor knows them. 

_____

The school just uses such video. To scare students to be more careful when driving (no drugs, no alcohol, and today is NO SMARTPHONE) 

• .

Ask your classmate, not random strangers on the internet.

he has no compassion or respect for the accident victims

• audrey

More than likely he said that to get a rise out of the rest of the class.

Sadist.

I noticed that too. Lots of kids I went to school with were the same way. Jokesters. Oblivious. BOYS.

..................