What PC speakers with bass do you recommend for PC users?

I do not have big space to keep large speakers. smaller the speaker, it will better for me. What speaker do you suggest me to buy?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Steven
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Read the reviews. Most reviewers prefer the Klipsch 2.1 systems. People with lots of money buy Bose mostly for style and the sound is usually fair. I have a cheap Logitech that sounds pretty good as long as you don't turn it up much. They do make better systems.  Of course you can use an old stereo with a 3.5mm to RCA cord into the AUX input but then you need space for it and the bass is probably not as good as a subwoofer (2.1) system.

Remember that a Bluetooth option is worth getting if you have music on your smartphone.

• 4 weeks ago

spacemissing he knows, old stuff in used audio stores,,they have stuff in every power size,depth,,small big,a used receiver 25-50WPC,,small guys

with big sound are there.use the AUXIN rca on the back to run the computer audio plug

• 2 months ago

Intex makes a great pc speaker. Get the ones you can afford. there are some other brands like Sony, Zebronics, Iball, Creative, JBL all make good pc speakers its totally depend upon your budget. For more details, you can visit www.yesmaa.com and find the best shops in Delhi NCR and their best products like speakers, laptops, PCs, Mobile and other electronics items at the best price.

• 2 months ago

If you have good budget then go for Bose

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Go for good used "vintage" audio separates. 

A small Sansui, Pioneer, Sherwood, Yamaha, or Kenwood stereo receiver 

from the 1970s or early 1980s ($5 to $60 at a thrift shop, yard sale, etc.) 

and a pair of newer small speakers (such as Mission MS-50)

would more than do. 

If you find a Harman Kardon 330, 330A, or 330B receiver in decent condition

for a reasonable price, BUY IT. You will Not be able to beat its sound quality

with anything else of the same size. 

Unfortunately, the 330C is not quite as good, but it's still worth considering.  

[Avoid Sony receivers unless you like mushy, indistinct, cloudy playback.

They're OK as far as longevity is concerned; they just don't sound good.]

• 2 months ago

For computer and listening to music at reasonable levels, try Amazon or E-bay. Buyers ratings are a good way to help guide you. A sub-woofer is essential and should be included.

• 2 months ago

I am suggesting a BOSE home system , with the sound bar and a subwoofer and two tiny BUT LOUD speakers for you , they are on sale at FRY's ...it called the Bose , 5 or 6 hundred i forget .....the guy at the store will know !

• 2 months ago

Logitech make great pc speakers. Get the ones you can afford.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.