my teacher beats me?

so i was in math class and she was teaching and i asked for help because i didn’t understand something and she came up to me and i told her i need help with this and she started screaming at me saying i should have paid attention and i said i did!! i just didn’t understand and she hit my face hard and screamed at me and pulled my hair and then she slapped and beat me and beat me over and over and started screaming and smashing the whole room and tore posters off walls and threw desks across the room and set fire to the class then she hit me again and screamed and screamed and sksks akan ssd she imac late 2009

Favorite Answer

Ah, classic Colly Rodrez, complete with the hair pulling, screaming, throwing the furniture around and setting fire to the room.

Seriously: anyone who believes this and solemnly tells Phoebe that she should report the incident, should immediately be deprived of their right to vote in their country's elections. How STUPID can some of you be???

• Nathan

Where were the other students? If this had actually happened, they would of fun to get another teacher or the head

turn her in if shes doing that

• audrey

None of this crap you post is true. You're a troll.

Your teacher has to br punished,if you sag under from your complaint away,she narries aor become still working,I tried not a teaching job,how ever fine was,because we have to kno teaching is a very difficult job,so if you changed her behavior to good,in furture you also don,t become a teacher,cause you will be meeting the same trouble you are going to make.

• chris

Is this the one where you were naked and the rest of the kids were talking farm animals?

• bluebellbkk

Colly is an idiot but to be fair to her, I don't think that's her style.