Mshe asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 2 months ago

I disagree Americans buy military equipment from Israel.. They are losing in military race & so are harming Israel?

Americans always harm Israel's military industry for corruption existing there.

Americans like to show Israel copied F16, which is more funny.

I know closely Americans interrupt in internal affairs of Israel in military, too. Israelis Always said they didn't copy F16. They said they were forced to leave it because of US pressure, Not because what China made as J10 was a copy of F16.

Israelis say USA learned from Arrow 2 in Thaad & other American air defense systems, too. Americans don't comment on it & repeat about F16.

F35' wings which make it steelth is by Israel's IAI. F35's communication systems computers are by Elbit systems - an Israeli co. I think you should know Israel is that advanced. I think USA must not use Israeli equipments in F35, too, unless sell them to Israel only..

Israel/USA panel must block sales of iron dome to US army, too...

After success of Arrow 2 in tests, US claims its companies were involved in production of it. It is a lie. The same lie was repeated for iron dome. Whatever in Israel will have a such scandal in USA if gets a success USA herself didn't have it...

Thanks!

how do you think?

Best Answer

You sounds to me as lousy Muslim agent coming not well prepared for deceit.

Israel never tried producing F16. It was different plane.

And USA did invest in Israeli development of Iron Dome.

More men getting raped in the military than women?😳🙄 What Must Change (Table of Contents on page #4) Jw.org Library. Matthew24:10 'many will betray one another', Numbers 23:19 'God is not a mere man who tell lies'. The Almighty True God that will eliminate all of societies problems at the same time? (1) Archaeological find proves God's Name is Jehovah! Amazing! YouTube (2) Jehovah is not just a Name given to by Jehovah's Witnesses. It is his Name (Jewish research) YouTube. (3) How many Bible's have Jehovah as God's Name? Answers.com. (4) Yahweh in English Means what? Oxford Advance Dictionary (5) Jehovah God's Name in over 120 Languages at Jw.org Official Website/Read the Bible/Appendix A/A5 bottom of the page, 1% of it? The future of ALL wicked ones worldwide? Psalms37:1-13, 20, 34, Proverbs 6:16-19, Zephaniah1:14-18 'extermination. "Oh Jehovah,...I trust in you" (Video) Jw.org Online Video Library / Movies. 1% of an Historical account of what REAL POWER is all about in the Heavens!

They can only harm 'Is Real' and the Acolytes

Not Israel and the Eye call lights