Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 months ago

Why are married men and women who have a happy family where the wife stays at home with a baby, and the husband works hated by feminazi's?

I always see fuming hatred from women who are single and bitter or feminazi's at women especially who are stay at home mom's who have the financial freedom to stay at home and raise their own child, and also at successful handsome intelligent husbands who make 100k+ a year and make time for the family and his family is his number 1 priority

Favorite Answer

Nobody hates them. It's just that many women have been in that situation themselves, and suddenly found that the husband is laid off, or he's fired, or he becomes injured or sick, and they have no income to fall back on. Too many young women fall into the trap of staying home and depending upon their husbands, only to have the rug pulled out from under them. They lose the house, they lose the cars, and they have to start over again because they depended upon only one job and one income. The world today is too unstable today to try and risk that, especially with children.

• Lili

No one "hates" them. If that's what both parties want, fine. No big deal.

Don't make claims about people you actually know nothing about.

This is interesting. I was married to a man who made over 200K a year. I made about 60k a year, but i wanted to work, because i liked to. I had the option to stay home, but i chose to work.

I stopped working for two years, and i kept occupied. I did a lot of different things, and it was fun, but after that time, i wanted to go back to work

Everyone is different, and some women prefer to stay home if that's possible, others don't. I see no issue either way. To each her own.

And i'm going to make a good guess and say you were never married one day in your entire life, because men who are earners, don't spend a lot of family time. They are busy making money. It's the way of some men -- their jobs come first a lot of the time. Even if that's not what they mean to do... they aren't that present at home. Ask me, i know

They are bitter and angry because of their own issues. Nothing more

Yet, as a woman who has been paying her own way for the last 48 years, married 32 years to a man who is not making the kind of money you are talking about.. I know of no women who are hating on the gals you are talking about and never read or hear of other women attacking them either. Totally mystery to me. I'm guessing these are not grown up women? Cause most grown up women are on the woman's team and merely want women to live a happy life wherever they find it.

• Frank

Because the feminazis are UGLY WOMEN. It is really that simple. Men won't have them and they certainly do not want to PROCREATE with them.

• Lili

So childish. You actually have no idea what you're talking about.