Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutOther - Dining Out · 1 month ago

Would you comment to someone who takes all the good food at a buffet?

As soon as it comes out and grabs all the good stuff piled up? He took two plates at once and no more left as it’s not refreshed )eg all the prawns) for ages. He also was not fat ( his girlfriend was but she had her own normal sized plate). I noticed he also got her to pay for him!!

Best Answer

Crab leg day is the funniest. Seeing everyone swarm three crab legs as they come out. I don't like them much, I pay the premium to watch the people

USE THE COCKTAIL STICKS

I do the same thing and when your low-income and get to go out and eat them things you don't get at home and live off sandwiches all the time and crackers and cereal you would grow four extra stomach when you see that food.

Nah, dont bother

It's called buffet for a reason. I would eat something else and keep an eye out for when they restock the good stuff!

You mean he got in before you?  It happens.

It's a buffet, they don't need to worry if you also like prawns. You snooze, you lose.

• Erik

No, I don't let stuff like that bother me. I would just eat something else.

• Laura

No. I would tell the staff that the new food they had just put out has already been taken and you would like them to make new prawns please.

Then wait patiently for them.

Well, if the prawns are the only good food, then I'd find a better buffet