Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutOther - Dining Out · 1 month ago

Would you comment to someone who takes all the good food at a buffet?

As soon as it comes out and grabs all the good stuff piled up? He took two plates at once and no more left as it’s not refreshed )eg all the prawns) for ages. He also was not fat ( his girlfriend was but she had her own normal sized plate). I noticed he also got her to pay for him!!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

Crab leg day is the funniest. Seeing everyone swarm three crab legs as they come out. I don't like them much, I pay the premium to watch the people

• 4 weeks ago

USE THE COCKTAIL STICKS

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I do the same thing and when your low-income and get to go out and eat them things you don't get at home and live off sandwiches all the time and crackers and cereal you would grow four extra stomach when you see that food.

• 1 month ago

Nah, dont bother

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It's called buffet for a reason. I would eat something else and keep an eye out for when they restock the good stuff!

• 1 month ago

You mean he got in before you?  It happens.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's a buffet, they don't need to worry if you also like prawns. You snooze, you lose.

• Erik
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, I don't let stuff like that bother me. I would just eat something else.

• Laura
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No. I would tell the staff that the new food they had just put out has already been taken and you would like them to make new prawns please.

Then wait patiently for them.

• 1 month ago

Well, if the prawns are the only good food, then I'd find a better buffet

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.