Jeff A asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 month ago

I have been offered a trade in my keeper league I get Diggs, J. Graham, and a 3rd pick next year for M. Gordon and J. Laundry. Yes or no?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

No. Gordon is a stud.

• Mike L
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Looks like you're getting two guys you probably won't keep versus one that you more than likely would in Gordon (depending on where he goes). The 3rd pick is helpful but that's a toss up. If you have another good RB this year, then maybe.

• 1 month ago

Without knowing how many players are kept in your league, could anyone have any idea how to value a 3rd round pick?

Without knowing who your TE is, do we even know if Graham is an upgrade or not?

(you don't have to tell me how many are kept, just think about it before you ask next time).

• 1 month ago

Someone is playing you for a fool! Seriously. This is awful.

Diggs and Graham are barely playable. Meanwhile, why would you give up Gordon after stashing him for weeks? That's the worst part of this whole thing. He won't be a Charger next year so they'll run him into the ground this year. You'll need this, because it's a replacement value for Ekeler's high scores.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No. Don't do it. It's not a good deal for you and you'll have to drop a player next year when you get the third guy.

• 1 month ago

I have Connor, Ekler, Chubb, Jacabs and Penny for RB and I have R. Woods, B. Cooks,Metcalf, M. Harman,Tre Quan smith, J. Washington for WR

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.