Jesse asked in TravelUnited StatesOrlando · 2 months ago

Is a Disney world annual pass worth it?

My daughter is going to be 1 and we recently took her. She smiled and laughed the whole time. If we get the pass will she still think it’s special if we go. I don’t want her to think it’s not a big deal to go. Basically don’t want to spoil her with the annual pass. But nothing beat that smile when we got there!

It's your decision. If you enjoy going to Disneyland with her then go for it. She won't become spoiled with too much Disneyland, she's only a baby and her long term memory is very limited.

• Robert

I doubt going to Disney frequently would spoil her. She will get tired of going there.

Total 100% waste of money spending all that for a one year old. When she's ten she won't even remember it.

Not if you've got more important things like food, shelter, clothes, transportation, utilities, healthcare, etc. to spend your money on.

If you want to see her smile and laugh and save thousands of dollars try giving a card board box. Most 1-year-olds can't tell the difference.

Your daughter is not 1 years old yet. She will be free to enter Disney World or Disneyland for free for another 2+ years. There is zero way to even buy her a Disney pass at this time.

- until she is able to at least walk mostly stable by herself, there isn't much she can even do at an amusement park.

Do you want to go to Disney often for a couple of hours here & there? Is it down the street or hours/a plane right away?

- are you a Florida resident with $550 lying around... or out of the area and have over $1000?

Going to Disney often is not going to "spoil" your child... You can buy her diamonds every day and she won't be spoiled if you teach her to be kind, not show-offy, the importance of helping others, etc.

No, it's not for a one year old. Wait until she's old enough to remember the experience.

• DEBS

"My daughter is going to be 1" <<<< It you get an annual pass it is for you; not her. She won't recall anything about it and be able to express any feelings or memories about it a week later.

• Cogito

Your daughter won't know or care if you have an annual pass.

At one year old, a child will smile and laugh at almost anything.

Taking a kid of that age is pointless. Take her to a petting zoo - it's far cheaper and she'll enjoy it just as much as Disney World.

Wait until she's at least four, maybe older.

• Greg

If you have very little money and would rarely go, NO. If you have a ton of money and will go frequently, YES. Every other case, including yours, is somewhere in between.

• Jesse2 months agoReport

Basically do you think it would spoil me daughter? That’s what I don’t want. I don’t want her to think it’s not special or a big deal to go