Why are fundies allowed to harass spiritually pagans and atheists when god commanded you unto Israel foreign beliefs sacred?

And it’s against the rules of yahoo and yahoo cares less. Nor is it a form of worship so no freedom their. State laws apparently don’t apply on here it’s their site rules

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Jea
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Best Answer

Christians completely ignore "god's commands", unless it suits them.  Christianity is the only religion that picks and chooses what to believe by each individual.  the bible can support both position of any opposing argument.  Both sides can use the bible to back their inane claims.  It is the epitome of "the pot calling the kettle cookware".

• Jake
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Catholicism is the One True Faith and a person can know this with certainty by reciting the rosary every day with care.

• 2 months ago

Just for FUN, please post an update with the Biblical passage where God commands Israelites to respect the beliefs of the worshipers of pagan Gods.

• 2 months ago

Don't pretend that you don't see the exchange of bigotry that happens on this site. Your use of the word "fundie" is evidence of this. Humans are likely to hold intolerance if someone views contradict their beliefs. For that, I recommend seeing it from the other person's perspectives to build up empathy.

• fredda2 months agoReport

Fundies are a cult and not real Christians so no problem

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Fundies always know better than their own god. It's like that Hare Club for Men episode of South Park. The head of a Christian group, Bill, commanded them to kill Jesus for being against them. When the Pope waned, Bill took the Pope into custody.

Bill: Kill him!

Pope Benedict: What?!

Bill: He goes against the Church. He must die!

Pope Benedict: All right, that does it, Bill. I'm pretty sure that killing Jesus is not very Christian.

Bill: You are soft! Weak! You leave me no choice: take them! [two ninjas apprehend Jesus]

Jesus: What are you doing?! [two others arrest Benedict]

Pope Benedict: I am the Pope!

Bill: You are no longer able to fulfill your duties to the Lord! [removes the papal tiara and places it on his own head] The Easter vigil will go on as planned! [walks to a clear spot with Snowball, so all could see.] Every Hare Club member, young and old, will watch as their precious savior dies!

Jesus: What is your problem, guy?!

The PROBLEM is, fundies always know better than God.

• 2 months ago

You believe what some people tell you about God....or maybe you read it on yahoo's home page.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.