promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Should it be illegal to kneel during the national anthem and to say "happy holidays to save freedom of speech from left?

As well as arresting people for criticizing Israel, buring the flag or make jokes about the troops

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

We should all think, act and speak exactly alike. Like a cult. We should kill and eat anyone who disagrees. Anyone who doesn’t like Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce is a heretic and should be burned at the stake. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

Or how about soliciting election help from a foreign country? Shouldn't that be illegal and impeachable? Oh wait... it IS.

• 6 months ago

Hi they should have an option to lay down and sleep instead of doing that

• Yavan
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

If somebody says "Happy Holidays"" to you while eating a Dijon mustard cracker and wearing a tan suit, would you survive the ordeal?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Obviously not!  I would challenge those selfish, delusional puppets to justify their so-called "protest."

• 6 months ago

i agree! i think we should all be under constant surveillance, only eating those who disagree (topping them, of course, with Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce!)

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Criticizing IsraeHELL is a bit much.

Those dirty Jews are being Zionists, wars. World banks, and Globalism.

Happy holiday's turned into a PC thing, but it literally used to just refer to Thanksgiving; Christmas, and New Year's.

• Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Jesus Himself is a Zionist.  "Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion" (Psalm 2:6, KJV).  Even so, come, Lord Jesus!  Establish the Kingdom in Jerusalem, and keep the world safe from Democracy!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.