Ella asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 2 months ago

Friends with benefits..?

I want to have fun sex with my ex but I don’t want him going around with other girls and catching something and then I could catch it.

That already happened once when we were on break and by miracle I didn’t catch chlamydia from him.

I also want to have sex with him and other people but would use a condom with other people and not with him..

so if I was having a threesome he wouldn’t wear a condom and the other man will. Does that make sense?

Like is that fair to do? Or can I not expect that from him. Or at least I would think that I would want to know if he was with another girl so he could get checked after before I had sex with him again. I seriously don’t want to catch anything like I could have done before from him.

What can I tell him for him to understand where I’m coming from...?

Anyone sticking his willie in you needs a condom on.. ANYONE including your ex. All he has to do is screw the wrong girl and you've got herpes. Simple and as easy. Dont get dumb or complacent. I know its not like it use to be when you could have bareback sex.. but since you are NOT exclusive anymore.. everyone he's been screwing - you'll be screwing too.

• Sky

No, that doesn't make any sense. There's nothing wrong with friends-with-benefits, and there's nothing wrong with doing that unprotected IF AND ONLY IF the two of you are having sex exclusively with each other and you both get a comprehensive STD screening before it starts so you know you are both clean and free of disease. If he is going to continue to have an active sex life with other people then you are just plain stupid to not use protection when you have sex with him, regardless of what protection you have anyone else use. You sound too immature and ignorant about sex to be engaging in it (of course, that's where we get trailer parks and new episodes of Springer).

• Mystic

If you don't want him to have multiple partners, why do you think it's ok if YOU have multiple partners? Maybe talk it over with him and see if he would be willing to have a fwb arrangement with you where NEITHER of you sleep around outside your arrangement? If he has had an STD/STI before and you managed not to catch it from him, are you sure he is even a good selection for an fwb? Are you completely positive you DON'T have something? Some STDs/STIs take time to show signs/symptoms and some don't have symptoms. That is why it's important to routinely get tested. Even if you're currently with someone monogamously, either of you could have picked something up before you got together exclusively. Until you've been in a monogamous relationship with a single person (the same person) for a year or two, you should get an STD/STI check every 6 months. If you're very active and have multiple partners, you should change that to every 3 months. Even if you are in a monogamous relationship, sometimes, people are crappy and cheat. So always be on the look out for your own self. No one else is responsible for you. You have to care for your own self and take matters into your own hands.

Wtf is wrong with you? Are you trying to catch every STD on the planet?

Get over yourself you h0ebag. He is your ex for a reason.

Sex he really fun !! And amazing

You live in a fantasy world. A man is not going to do this for a f#ck buddy, and if he says he is, he's lying. Use a condom dummy.

• Teal

You can set any terms you want, but that doesn't mean he is going to follow through. You aren't his girlfriend, he doesn't answer to you and he is ultimately going to do whatever he wants. Either make him use condoms every time or accept the risk of catching something. You need to take responsibility for your own health.

The only way to not catxh anything is to not do it. The only reason you get STDs is because you're doing something your body was not meant to do. You body was made to be with one person until one of you dies. When you have multiple sex partner's you're not only sining against God you're literally sinning against your own body. If your body could speak to you it would ask you to please stop abusing it and making it do the things your mind is making it do. If you continue to do things against your bodies will it will give you an STD and God will let it happen. I use to have fun sex but God let me know if i didn't stop and turn from my sins i would die a horrible death and end up in the lake of fire which is the second death. Yes after we die God judges us and we can die again if our names are not written in the book of life. Jesus died so that we can be forgiven and set free from sin. By us continually sinning willfully after knowing the truth we are literally spitting in Gods face and signing our second death certificate before we even die

1 Corinthians 6

18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

Hebrews 13

4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

Revelation 21

8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

You play with fire 🔥 you will get burned. But the sex is worth it, right? 😂 

• Pippin

So -- you tell him that you want to use him for sex even though you don't like him any more, and you will will expect him to use a condom.

See what he says.

• Ella2 months agoReport

No. I expect him to be straight up honest with me. If he wants to have fun let him. But I would like to know so that I can make sure that my health is in check.