Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHome Schooling · 1 month ago

Who is most well-known - Sagan, Feynman, or Heisenberg?

• John P

For me in Britain, as a 73-year-old person who does not take much notice of "philosophy", the only name known to me is Carl Sagan. I vaguely know the name Heisenberg, but could not have told you what his or her field of endeavour is. I have never heard of Feynman.

so the cop pulls Heisenberg over and says " did you know you were going 90 miles and hour ? " , so then he says " oh great , now I don't know where I am " .

I would guess Carl Sagan. The reason is that the other two men reached the height of their respective careers much earlier when there were fewer people in the world and limited methods to convey their accomplishments to the world. Carl Sagan's book and TV series reached literally millions. That was something that neither Feynman nor Heisenberg had the ability to do. If you are talking about the Scientific community it is usually the first to make a scientific break threw that is best known so I would guess that would be Heisenberg.

Heisenberg don’t know the others off the top of my head

Heisenberg I believe

I love poopsssssssssss