Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 months ago

Why do most women don't date short men?

I remember reading about an incident that happened in a New York subway with a interracial couple (asian man and a non asian woman) and some dudes kept bullying the couple and laughing at them. They thought it was funny seeing a short man with a taller girlfriend. I wonder if people won't care as much if we see more couples like this where the man is shorter than his girlfriend, but I have a feeling since it's kind of uncommon, they were an easy target.

@Dze, in the Ip Man movies starring Donny Yen, he looks about 4 inches shorter than his wife and Ip Man was said to be unbeatable.

• Imp
    Favorite Answer

Most women won't date men shorter than them!

• Janet

It depends on the woman, I knew a 26-year old divorced mother who fell in love with a man 3" shorter than him. Married him. Still married roughly 30 years later.

The more immature a woman is, the more afraid she is of life. And the more she wants a "daddy-figure" to provide a sense of safety and protection. Someone taller than her. The other reason could be that she is more concerned about what OTHERS think of her than about the guy she is actually with.

• Dze

the same reason i dont date women taller than me .. it just goes against the established image of the tall prince and his princess .. besides, i dont want to date a woman that can kick my as lol ..