why is it at a check out people bag all their products then search for bank card.?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Best Answer

Because they're rude. I always have my debit card in my hand before it's my turn at the checkout.

• 2 months ago

It may be that people behind them in line tried to scan their stuff while the first person was bagging their things after they paid for them and then items got mixed up with the next customer and they had a bad experience so they are trying to avoid that situation again.

• Lv 7
    2 months ago

so they can pay for it.

• 2 months ago

For the same reason that people at a fast food counter don't think what they're going to order until the cashier asks, "What would you like to order?"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Because people are inconsiderate and think the world revolves around them

• 2 months ago

same reason people always look surprised when the elevator doors open and see someone is wanting to get into the same a elevator.

• 2 months ago

Maybe they’ve seen too many cashiers toss melons on top of bread in the bag. Or fold a baguette in half to jam into bag. 

• 2 months ago

Why not. If it’s target or Walmart, it’s just more convenient to bag your things as you scan them. Either way, it’s not going to speed up the line. They’re still going to search their card even if they don’t bag first.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.