How much could I get for an 1989 Toyota Corolla that has 100,000miles and is in perfect condition?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

$1500 tops. 100K miles really isn't that much but value is based a lot on perception. Sell for $1500 or best offer and take no less than $1200. A good running car of that age with so-so interior can still fetch $1,000. If yours needs nothing, $12-1500 sounds realistic.

• Jay P
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You'll get whatever a buyer is willing to pay you for it.

FYI, a 30 year old vehicle with 100K miles on the odometer is nowhere close to being in "perfect condition".

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You pay me 100$ and I will tow it out of your yard...no scratch that, $200.00 otherwise I don't want it. It is no longer in perfect condition. It is 30 years old so stuff wears out. It happens to all cars that are driven.

• Ron
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There's no such thing as an 89 anything with that many miles in perfect condition. I'll give you 200 bucks

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • arther
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

the challenge will be finding someone that wants one ? double its value fill it up with fuel.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not a lot, but they do hold value for their reliability. There are websites that can calculate what it's worth.

• 2 months ago

I'll give you a 7 layer burrito

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.