Anonymous

What products that you used to own do you miss from your past or would you like to have back?And what kind of goods should be produced again?

• Susie
    Favorite Answer

Quality products made in the USA. We seem to live in a “throw away” society today.

• Casey Y

Quality products don't need to be made in the USA...just saying...

There is a reason products are no longer produced...a wide variety of reasons.

I would agree with the post above about quality (though omitting the Made in the USA requirement), we have too much disposable stuff.

• Robert

Brylcream. A little dab would do ya.

Well, I have a jar opener that was my mother's, and it is the bomb. I searched everywhere for a modern version, and found it at a "kitchen things" store. But the new version is very flimsy and inadequate.

I have scoured every antique shop in the area, hoping to find one like my mothers, and have never found another.

I don't know why these are not manufactured any more. They are awesome.

• Casey Y

They were cost prohibitive...only useful for people who jarred or canned things themselves.