Printer doesn't print?

I was in hospital for 3 months and now my HP printer doesn't print. Does anyone know how I can sort it out please?

Check your printer's ink, if ink is low your printer not print, if ink is available then check your printer connection.

Hello,

The ink on your printer is likely dried out. I suggest replacing the ink and running the cleaning mode for your printer encase it became clogged. If you are unable to get it printed after doing that, consult the user manual for further direction in cleaning.

Agent Clarence G.

Badge #35801

Double Agent

Geek Squad/ Yahoo! Answers Partnership

9/29/2019

• Lv 7

what DOES it do? are there lights? how is it hooked to the computer? what OS? did you install drivers? come on, man, info!

• keerok

Without any info to work with, the only recommendation I can give you is to buy a new printer already.

Does it go through the motions but nothing appears on the paper? Then, yes, the ink has gone dry. Try a head cleaning procedure, if that doesn't. work replace the cartridges. It'd still help to clean the print heads, in case there's dried ink on there blocking things up.

It misses you!!

• YKhan

Change the print cartridges, they must've gone dry while you were away.

• Yes, it cant print or attach a pic