Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

Very bad porn addiction to bad generes?

Bestiality. Incest. Nonconsensual. You name it.

I am around my mid 20s I have been watching porn since I was in the 5th grade to be honest. I had recently stopped at 21 but now I restarted again and I find myself watching the very nasty disgusting things I was watching before. I watch very very taboo and terrible genres. I am so sad about this and I want to stop.

A little about myself I am a virgin, never had a boyfried, never been kiss. I dont have friends and I live by myself. I am female. I have a close realtionship with my sister but shes usuallly busy. I am currently a student. I feel sick to my stomach. My bad habit is even affecting my studies I want it to stop.

• Joanne
    Best Answer

Get yourself a BF!!!

I can pretty much guarantee that there are a few shy nerds at your school who would LOVE to date you, but they're too shy to ask.  So, just look around the next time you're out.  Smile at a few shy guys.  A nerd will usually make a good BF, because he generally won't lie to you or cheat on you.  Although a nerd might seem to be socially clueless at first, he can be trained.

Dating and guy advice?  OK.

What do guys look for in a girl?  That depends on the guy.  Nice guys will want a decent, respectable, reasonably attractive girl who is happy and fun to be around.  A girl who isn't a drama queen, and who isn't clingy or spoiled.  A girl who will appreciate him.  A girl who won't play mind games.

Most guys also want a healthy girl with a trim figure.

Players and losers usually want a foolish girl who can be easily manipulated, and who will believe their lies (so they can get quick access inter her bra & panties).

How can you find a nice BF? Knowledge... and the recognition that you're in charge of your own destiny. Making stupid choices (dating idiots, having friends with low moral standards, engaging in casual sexual activities, heavy drinking, doing drugs, believing the lies of a player) will lead your life down the wrong path.

How can you let a guy know that you're interested?

- Make good eye contact.

- Smile.

- Act fascinated by whatever he says or does.

- Ask him questions.

- Do these things every day.

What should you do if you are attracted to a guy? If he seems friendly, then just be straight up and ask him directly if he likes you. Don't be a chicken, and don't use friends to ask.

Lots of guys prefer the blunt and honest approach instead of subtle hints, mind games, and random people getting in the middle.

How can you tell if a guy likes you?

- He'll stare, try to hang around you, find stupid reasons to talk to you, maybe act nervous... stuff like that.

However, the motives for a guy's interest in you is VERY important... so you'll need to evaluate that, too.

- If a guy is mature and he genuinely cares for you, then he'll be concerned about your feelings and your long-term best interests. That means he won't be trying to get into your bra and panties too quickly.

- If a guy is just lusting after you... then his top priority will be satisfying his own selfish desires. He'll lie, and tell you that he loves & cares for you. He'll tell you whatever he thinks will work in an effort to get into your bra and panties. That's how losers & players operate.

- You probably won't be able to tell too much about a guy until you get to know him better and he gets you alone... and after that, it should be pretty obvious where his priorities are.

How to kiss?

- No onions or garlic prior.

- Breathe while kissing (holding your breath and turning away to breathe feels like rejection to the other person).

- React positively.

- Don't clamp your lips closed.

- Suck on his lips... pull them gently into your mouth.

- Don't feel obligated to french kiss (i.e., rubbing tongues) if you don't want to.

- Trill happily (i.e., softly moan) while kissing.

When you find a nice BF, then keep him happy by giving him some simple problem to solve (homework), ask him to assist you with something helpful but definite that has an ending (like washing your Dad's car), and give him some compliments. He also might like to bake sugar cookies with you.... but only if you promise to give him some of the raw dough to eat.

Don't make the mistake of thinking that a BF will become your BFF. It ain't gonna happen. Guys simply don't want to sit around and talk endlessly about your feelings, their feelings, their history, their future with you, who did what to whom, or whatever. Sorry!

Also, females trying to talk to a BF in endless detail about her issues and conflicts only serves to make a guy really annoyed. Why? Because young females rarely listen to or implement any advice given by their BF for a solution, and then the following day the BF is expected to listen to their GF's next load of crap ALL OVER AGAIN... crap that she won't take any advice for anyway.

On a related note (in which I seem to be in the minority these days)... I just don't think that a sexually mature female should attempt to look like a prepubescent little girl down there (meaning slightly trimmed is what I do with my pubic hair). That's simply my opinion.

The trend towards the complete lack of pubic hair apparently started back in the 1990's. Bill Clinton made oral sex "mainstream" when his activities with Monica Lewinsky gained worldwide press coverage. However, a female is not required to perform oral sex upon command (nor is she required to have it performed on her) just because a guy asks for it.

If a female wants to engage in oral sex, fine... that's her choice. I don't want to engage in oral sex. That's my choice.

However, if a guy's dick is infested with STD's... then she'll get STD's in her mouth. Good luck with that!!!

Finally, I'd suggest not dropping your panties for any guy.  I saved myself for marriage. That one single policy unmasked countless miserable jerks who at first seemed genuinely nice... until they discovered that they weren't getting any. That's when the mask dropped and they showed their true intentions, their true character, their morals & standards, and their priorities.

Good luck!!!  Below (in comments) are a few links that you might find interesting.

• DIEGO.

good question!!

lOOK AT THIS SITE IT MAY BE HELPFUL,,

http:www.wilkihow.com/Overcome-an-Addiction to p0rn asa teenager

Friend I'm going to give you some very good advice do whatever you have to do to get yourself some help so that you don't end up in prison. the federal authorities are really clamping down and setting lots of traps. For people that are watching underage or sexual exploitation things on the Internet or their cell phones one single picture can and will get you five years in prison and it's a sex crime so that when you get out you have to be a registered sex offender for the rest of your life.

• Benny

If true, see a therapist.