Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCommunity Service · 2 months ago

What do people become Firefighters? I think would be very uncomfortable (due to the heat and flames), very physically demanding, very?

dangerous. plus I understand that many firefighters work only on a volunteer basis (they don't earn money). So why become a fire fighter? Details are good. Thanks in advance.

Update:

Correction: I meant WHY do people become Firefighters?  My bad.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best Answer

Being a fire fighter are all the things you mentioned and more. People who become fire fighters are dedicated to saving lives and helping people.

• 4 weeks ago

To be honest ,I have a high regard for those who sacriface their lives for the people's property and lives ,when inferno occurred ,they always throw cautions to the winds and risk their lives to fight the blaze ,there were times when they have to endure the heat generated the fire ,

• 1 month ago

Because they want to save lives

• 2 months ago

Some men just find themselves doing such a job because they needed money and it stuck, some men are a bit shallow and like to prove themselves in dangerous situations, some just like to help people. Anyway, they use protective equipment to withstand the heat of the flames. In the case of large fires it can get much worse than the heat or the fire itself. For instance in a house if that fire reaches anything thats bound to explode... I hear one cigarette caused the massive explosion in China.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

You get to star in calendars

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They can't get into college

• 2 months ago

Not falling for it troll. I just seen you in another section.

• 2 months ago

Cuz men enjoy challenges

Same reason we join the military

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.