what time period would you like to visit?

• Emizoo

1890's-early 1900's (before the war). I just feel like life was more simple and peaceful back then. There's too much stimulation these days and life is too busy and it honestly sucks the life out of you. And in the age of selfies and Instagram, I just find most people so... annoying! 😂 I wish I were born in a different time...

Europe just before 1914. That was the best of times: peace, stability and enough tradition and beautiful architeculture.

I think every season is best for visit.

I think, Winter is the best season for visit any place. If you want to visit philippines. Then visit this article about top 7 best place in philippines. https://asiaposts.com/7-best-places-to-visit-in-ph...

For women, there are no good old days. Only days when their roles were restricted and their clothing was uncomfortable. I'm not going anywhere that there's no air conditioning or automatic washing machines.

Evening are best - your question would take a lot of thought for me to give the best answer for me.

I prefer to visit at 51 BC. haha

I would love to go back when the old greek society flourished around 399 B.C. and be able to see how they lived and thought in that era. Also, having talks with Plato and Socrates would be a wonderful experience. I might even join a school of philosophy.

3019. I want to meet Phillip J. Fry.

It is not possible because we cannot time travel (yet)