You ever been up to Mount Airy, North Carolina?

Nope as I've never been there

Yes, I was there for Mayberry Days one year.

• Iva

NOT YET, HAVE ON MY LIST NOW!!!

Yes, I live there, basically, and I “Hate” it!!! (Remember all my “questions?”) Mount Airy “sucks,” likewise!!! It’s horrible!! I am no longer proud to be a North Carolinian in the worst, most “Gerrymandered,” and the most corrupted State in America! Thanks a lot, Roy Cooper! People have no idea how bad it is to be a North Carolinian now!! Basically, it “sucks” to live in North Carolina unlike other States. As I have said over and over again, other States have life lived better. Sadly, North Carolinians do not feel civilized into the 21st-Century as citizens in other States do. North Carolina feels like it is isolated from the rest of the Nation, due to all the “Racism” and “Political Problems.” It is not the place where you want to raise your children these days. I mean, it might be beautiful, but sadly, there is a reason why Schools are closing down as well as fewer kids, and fewer jobs, and there is a reason why roads/towns in North Carolina are emptier than other States trust me 😢

no but maybe I will one day

Mount Airy is a city in Surry County, North Carolina, United States. As of the 2010 census, the . 38.5% of all households were made up of individuals and 19.6% had ... born in Mount Airy, and the town is believed to have been the basis for Mayberry, the By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

I don't like carolina del nord.. is bad and racist

• Luke2 months agoReport

hello ben. i appreciate your answer .. springsteen refused to give us a concert in North carolina because they discriminated against gays .. maybe your future is elsewhere .. i live in N.J, but my parents are italian

Mount Airy is a city in Surry County, North Carolina, United States. As of the 2010 census, the .38.5% of all households were made up of individuals and 19.6% had . born in Mount Airy, and the town is believed to have been the basis for Mayberry, the . By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

• In

I haven't been up to Mayberry in ages.

No I have never been there