Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOrlando · 2 months ago

I live in Florida and can't afford to take my family to Disney World😭😭😭😭😭😭 thoughts?

• Robert
    Best Answer

You and your family could panhandle in front of the Transportation and Ticketing Center.

You're far from alone. Not that it matters. Disney doesn't care if locals visit or not.

• Cogito

There are plenty of other things to do in Florida, but if what you really want is to do Disney, save up.

It's going to have taken me and my daughter six years to save enough to go in 2021, but we really want this trip, so we work hard, spend as little as we can and save every penny we have left over at the end of each month.

Get a better job and earn more money.

• MS

I'm not sure what you want people to tell you.  There are FL resident discounts on multi-day tickets.  There are cheaper times of the year to visit.  You can save up over time, even if it takes a long time.  Or you can find something else to do with your family.  There are other theme parks in FL that cost less and there are plenty of other fun family things to do in FL.

Disney World is very expensive but there are other attractions in the area that are less expensive.

• Periferalist

There's only so many times in a year you can go to Gatorland.

• Benny

Find other activities that don't cost $100+ per person per day.