Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicCountry · 2 months ago

Should I go to a concert on my own?

I really want to go to this concert but I don't know anyone that will come, is it sad to go alone?

Favorite Answer

Yes, it's better to go alone and see it that miss out just because there's no one to go with.

Go for it......................

I don't think so. I often go to movie alone. It get worse if the one you go with knows nothing about the concert.

• Mrcury

Flirt with women

I've been a metal chick since the '80s but my husband doesn't care for it, so he doesn't mind my going to Atlanta by myself (for the most part). It's actually more fun that way, like the night I hung out with some brain-dead (but very sweet) groupies on Bret Michaels' tour bus. That was crazy.

Yes you should go alone it'll still be fun and you will meet new people

Sad? no. But depending on the type of concert it could be pretty dangerous to go alone. If you literally don't know ANYONE that wants to go, then perhaps a sibling, cousin, or fun aunt/uncle would be willing to accompany you.

Of course if it's not one of THOSE types of concerts then yeah going alone could be even better than going with people.

About three years ago I went to my first concert by myself. Not only did I go to a concert by myself, but I flew to another state just to go to a concert by myself. That’s a story for another time though.

Going to concerts is one of my absolute favorite things to do. Singing, dancing, meeting great people that love similar music, there’s just nothing better! Despite concerts being such an amazing time, I think the idea of going to a concert alone scares a lot of people.

Don’t get me wrong, I love going to concerts with friends just as much, if not more than I love going to them by myself. My best friend and I, who live in different states, are constantly trying to find flights and concerts that we can go to together. But there is something so special and unique about going to a concert by yourself.