Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceOther - Social Science · 2 months ago

Why would a family man want to have sex with a sex trafficking victim?

I was reading a story about a sex trafficking victim by the name of Emmy Myers. In her story she stated that men that had families were having sex with her. Why would a man even think of doing that to her since he already had sex with his wife?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

some family men are not good men. Some even use their family as a disguise to cover up the darker aspects of themselves. My advice is when you meet someone you want to start a family with learn everything you can about them first.

• 1 month ago

Not that it's right, but sex is sex, even if it is with a victim. Perhaps if those guys aren't getting the amount or type of sex they feel they deserve from their wives, they see this sex trafficking victim as 'easy' or 'willing' so they use her to satisfy their needs. Morally, it isn't a cool thing to do, but it certainly isn't illegal either.

• 1 month ago

The Bible says there is nothing new under the sun...and there isn't. Married men have been cheating since the dawn of time....well married women have too. It is a horror most of us can't and shouldn't comprehend. I have helped rape victims as young as four years old. Men want sex with special needs girls...I don't get that either. Girls 9 and 10 years old are having abortions....you would think we could stop child abuse and sexual abuse....I would assume mental illness and probably being abused themselves plays a role. Sometimes when Priest molest children bad things happen when the abused child grows up...well lots of people in churches harm children and women

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Let me rephrace that: why would a married man have sex with someone who isn't his wife?

- Because the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence

- Because he is promiscuous by nature

- Because he wants to pi55 off his wife

- Because he has an "open marriage"

as to "sex-traffic victim"... either he beliefs she chose to be a prostitute, or gets off on the idea that she didn't

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

For one thing, maybe he and his wife haven't had sex for 5 years. It happens in marriages more than you might think. He might be very angry at her, and he might use this method to punish her. More likely, he simply wants forbidden fruit in his life - and our strict rules about monogamy do produce stagnation and boredom in marriage (for women too).

• Petter
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

She was probably a lot younger and hotter than his wife. He probably knew what he did was very wrong, some people sadly get turned on by that. Married or not, most people obviously like to sleep around.

• 2 months ago

Focus on the Family. In order to be able to help the victims who are caught up in sex trafficking, we need to ... The recruiter could be a young man posing as a doting boyfriend or another girl who appears to be friendly. According ... They claim they “love” and “need” the victim and that any sex acts are for their future together.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

He had sex with her because he's a pig that wanted to use a sex trafficking victim. And married people don't always have sex, but that's beside the point.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.