Roman
Lv 7
Roman asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

When can we see Trump's tax returns? "...I'll produce my tax returns, absolutely. And I would love to do that." uh-huh......?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Davey Boy...............

• carrie
      Lv 7
      7 hours agoReport

I am not going to throw your address away, one day when they tell me that I can drive again, I an going to drive to Barnsley and knock on your door. You will know it is me because I am exactly as have described myself. At the moments I am very unhappy, But I will feel better given time. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You will not see trumps tax returns.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

he doesn't have any,

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

We will never see them .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Do trolls have tax returns??

• 2 months ago

What is the reason that you want to see Donnie's tax returns? So you can pick over it with a fine tooth comb?

Why don't you do that with your own candidates first?

- Bernie... the man who made millions and donates next to nothing (the average for someone in his income bracket is 9% of their income... Bernie donated 1%).

- Where are Kamala's tax returns... sure the media tells us they were released and even wrote stories about them. Typically these stories come with links to the actual tax returns but not Kamala's... nope. I've searched and searched for the actual copies and can't find them anywhere. If you find a link for them, please post it.

- No longer in the race Gillibrand? She wants us to believe she is living in Manhattan on $200K a year with her children in private school. Yeah, that's got to be valid tax return she released (not so much).

• A Hunch
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Erik, if you want people to not say it's media bias, please find Kamala's tax returns and post the link.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Who cares? He will be impeached. Start digging up dirt on Mike Pence.

• Erik
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

It's as if people don't understand that if impeached, his fate is ultimately in the hands of the Senate Republicans. Nothing will happen.

• Erik
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

He's obviously not going to. It's just ironic that Obama did, Bill Clinton did, even "Crooked" Hillary did. He's so full of ****.

• Erik
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

well, at least they did it, vs. not doing it and lying to the American people (again)

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

die stupid troll.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.