Roman
Roman asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

When can we see Trump's tax returns? "...I'll produce my tax returns, absolutely. And I would love to do that." uh-huh......?

Davey Boy...............

• carrie
      7 hours agoReport

I am not going to throw your address away, one day when they tell me that I can drive again, I an going to drive to Barnsley and knock on your door. You will know it is me because I am exactly as have described myself. At the moments I am very unhappy, But I will feel better given time. 

You will not see trumps tax returns.

he doesn't have any,

We will never see them .

Do trolls have tax returns??

What is the reason that you want to see Donnie's tax returns? So you can pick over it with a fine tooth comb?

Why don't you do that with your own candidates first?

- Bernie... the man who made millions and donates next to nothing (the average for someone in his income bracket is 9% of their income... Bernie donated 1%).

- Where are Kamala's tax returns... sure the media tells us they were released and even wrote stories about them. Typically these stories come with links to the actual tax returns but not Kamala's... nope. I've searched and searched for the actual copies and can't find them anywhere. If you find a link for them, please post it.

- No longer in the race Gillibrand? She wants us to believe she is living in Manhattan on $200K a year with her children in private school. Yeah, that's got to be valid tax return she released (not so much).

• A Hunch

Erik, if you want people to not say it's media bias, please find Kamala's tax returns and post the link.

• audrey

Who cares? He will be impeached. Start digging up dirt on Mike Pence.

• Erik

It's as if people don't understand that if impeached, his fate is ultimately in the hands of the Senate Republicans. Nothing will happen.

• Erik

He's obviously not going to. It's just ironic that Obama did, Bill Clinton did, even "Crooked" Hillary did. He's so full of ****.

• Erik

well, at least they did it, vs. not doing it and lying to the American people (again)

die stupid troll.