Is the Kia Soul a woman's car?

I feel a little self-conscious driving it. Are people snickering at me because I'm a dude driving a Soul?

• May
    1 week ago

I drive one and don't worry about what others think of the car that I chose to buy and to drive

• mars

No, it's a unique design. Maybe add a Satans Soul Dealership 'plate-holder with skulls and flames to make it cooler.

• In

Of course not. If you feel self conscious about it then hang a pair of testicles off the back (Truck Nutz).

No one cares on what car you drive. A car is a car. Period.

• audrey

Not cause you're a guy. It's just those cars are rather strange looking.

You sound Gay...it's not the women snickering at you

I drive a 2019 Mercedes which most people would consider is a man's car, so who cares what people think?

Many of those who would comment are driving beat up old bangers that should not be on the road

If we all had to worry "is it a womans car"...then there would be NO CARS for guys. For women drive anything you can drive and more. From Commercial big rigs, to Jeeps, to supercars to buses to $hitboxes...so what does that leave you? In a pair of sneakers. I have driven PINK cars because "it is just a color" & perfect for a Vega. The color name was called it Moulan Rouge....or a bunch of numbers and letters that the paint store could make more of the same color should I want it....say for a fleet of cars. But I only had 1 so 1 quart will be enough. Never worried if it was a womans car because cars are unisex.

Manual or automatic transmission.

Go dig up one of the old commercials and tell me who they're marketing it to. I'll save you a trip: guys.

Every time I see a Kia Soul I think of those funny commercials with the hamsters! (I think they were hamsters, at least...) Either way, nobody is laughing at you because you’re a guy in that car, and I doubt anyone is laughing anyway. Just do you and be confident! They’ll never laugh if you own it!