Is the Kia Soul a woman's car?

I feel a little self-conscious driving it. Are people snickering at me because I'm a dude driving a Soul?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • May
    Lv 5
    1 week ago

I drive one and don't worry about what others think of the car that I chose to buy and to drive

• mars
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, it's a unique design. Maybe add a Satans Soul Dealership 'plate-holder with skulls and flames to make it cooler.

• In
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Of course not. If you feel self conscious about it then hang a pair of testicles off the back (Truck Nutz).

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No one cares on what car you drive. A car is a car. Period.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not cause you're a guy. It's just those cars are rather strange looking.

• 2 months ago

You sound Gay...it's not the women snickering at you

• 2 months ago

I drive a 2019 Mercedes which most people would consider is a man's car, so who cares what people think?

Many of those who would comment are driving beat up old bangers that should not be on the road

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If we all had to worry "is it a womans car"...then there would be NO CARS for guys. For women drive anything you can drive and more. From Commercial big rigs, to Jeeps, to supercars to buses to $hitboxes...so what does that leave you? In a pair of sneakers. I have driven PINK cars because "it is just a color" & perfect for a Vega. The color name was called it Moulan Rouge....or a bunch of numbers and letters that the paint store could make more of the same color should I want it....say for a fleet of cars. But I only had 1 so 1 quart will be enough. Never worried if it was a womans car because cars are unisex.

Manual or automatic transmission.

• 2 months ago

Go dig up one of the old commercials and tell me who they're marketing it to. I'll save you a trip: guys.

• 2 months ago

Every time I see a Kia Soul I think of those funny commercials with the hamsters! (I think they were hamsters, at least...) Either way, nobody is laughing at you because you’re a guy in that car, and I doubt anyone is laughing anyway. Just do you and be confident! They’ll never laugh if you own it!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.