my 3 kids was adopted I want to find them they still little but I don t know how to start?

• Pippin
    Best Answer

So, in a comment you wrote :

this is what happened I use to do drugs and they gave me a year program for me to complete of getting a job and getting my own place and staying away from drugs which I never did …. now Im doing good is been 3 years since she told us that they put them in adoption I don't know what to do."

That's now how it works. Your children cannot be placed for adoption without your consent -- or at least without MULTIPLE unsuccessful attempts to reunite the family.  And if they are 'still little' and it's only been 3 years, that clearly was not one happened.

They may well be in foster care, in which case your caseworker would be the one to talk to about arranging to see them and, hopefully, reuniting the family.

Since your parental rights were terminated after multiple attempts to reunite you with them, you likely will have to wait until they are adults to have contact with them. You can contact the worker who had your case and discuss what your options might be at this point.

In the future, you will need to apologize to them for the choices you made, and not make any excuses for your behavior if you want them to stay in your life.

Our oldest daughter's mom chose drugs and alcohol over our daughter's safety and ultimately had her parental rights terminated. In the years since, her mother has been able to turn her life in a good direction and does have ongoing contact with her. She has apologized and has never made excuses for what she did, but took responsibility.

Source(s): Adoptee and Adoptive Mom.

Step one: read the order that terminated your parental rights.

Step two: look up the words you don't understand.

Step three: if'n ya still ain't git no understandin,' git wid wun o' them legal consultationals.

it may be best for everyone not to

I don't know what to do Im frustrated

Did they get taken away because their mom couldn’t form sentences?

• Marangelly2 months agoReport

this is what happened I use to do drugs and they gave me a year program for me to complete of getting a job and getting my own place and staying away from drugs which I never did …. now Im doing good is been 3 years since she told us that they put them in adoption I don't know what to do