Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationToys · 3 months ago

Should USA ban making pörnôgraphy now? There is enough on the internet to last for centuries. And most of it is American it seems.?

• David

Doesn't matter to me I've never watched any in my life . Not me . No siree !

• DIEGO.

this is a good question!

• In

The First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America states "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

See also the link for the Supreme Court case that became the movie "The People vs Larry Flynt".

• Mike

should we BAN ALL POLITICIANS and LOBBYISTS ? We certainly have MORE THAN ENOUGH of those...

No, if you don't like it, don't watch it. Maybe see some JAV porn...

Little problem called the First Amendment.

Don't like it? I get that, don't watch it.

• Ducky

So you think it should be banned because "there's enough of it"? Then surely that would apply to movies, TV, games, music, basically all forms of entertainment should be banned because there is so much of it already (most of which is also American)

i disagree whenever i go to pornhub a lot of time it feels like deja vu. like ive jerked off to this before. sure theres a lot of porn. but a lot of it is ****. we need more good porn.

• Pyrus

Considering it's a multi-Billion dollars industry and given that it's always high on demand (unfortunately), pornography will keep on "blooming". And yes, a lot of is American.

I'm all for it.