Does she like me? And how to win her over?

So I have a business class every monday. Thereis a girl in there and i do t know why i am so atracted to her but one week ago i found my self kind of flirting with her with glances and things like that but equally she kept exchanging glances. (From acrossed the room) now today one week later things got a bit more real i think but i am not sure. So i arrived to class and she was not but arrived a minute after me this time instead of sitting in her normal seat she sat next to me. We bothed smiled at made eye contact. Now after a few minutes she tapped my foot with hers twice then quickly said sorry. Now after that we talked a bit and continued to make eye contact randomly and make little comments to each other. Now she is a bit shy i have realized also. So does she like me? If so how would you guys recommend winning her over.

Best Answer

Ask her to grab coffee after class or just say you guys should study together and ask for her number or add her on facebook. You need to start being friends with her and see how it goes.

Not like, just slowly trust from strangers to acquaintance.

• Alan H

Stop wasting time asking us.

Ask her to join you for coffee after class

Take it from there...and good luck