Do you agree with convicted criminal Conservative Dinesh D’Souza that Greta Thunberg is comparable to Nazis?

Like a lot of people today, Greta has been weaponized

All about a Carbon Tax to be introduced in the not too distant future , how better that to have a youngster with power statements having a pop at World leaders to lull the people into a false realm of subversion... Carbon Tax you'll see.....

Thurmberg is Jewish, so therefore not a Nazi.

• Zhu

Why should I agree with D'Souza about anything?

Sorry, but I don't take advice from whinny, leftist commie, 16 yr old foreigners. In addition, she truly sounds whacked out. I thought she was going to pull out a knife and start attacking people!

• Nick

She is leading the charge to save the planet. Something that Drumpf refuses to see.

• Thorn

'Me' seems to be out of touch

Why do people allow Jews like humpty into their countries ?

They are the scum of the earth.

Not really; I find her more comparable to the young, dumb and easily swayed minds of the Hitler youth.

• Karl Hungus

Oh I’m sorry, you must have missed history class. But that’s no excuse for your ignorance.

He was selectively persecuted by Obama administration, right after his movie that criticized Obama. He was pardoned by Trump, which means, he is not a criminal. Good bye!

• Me2 months agoReport

I hate to break it to you, but, that's what pardon means:) Obama pardoned dozens of criminals, and you really didn't seem to mind, did you? Apparently, your self-identification as Gilgamesh isn't as justified as you may think it is. Thanks for the feedback!

• humpty

I agree with anybody who feels Dinesh D'Souza should be declared an illegal alien and sent to the Moon.

• Me3 months agoReport

So, you want to send an illegal alien to the moon? How about real illegal aliens that rape and kill our citizens?