Do you agree with convicted criminal Conservative Dinesh D’Souza that Greta Thunberg is comparable to Nazis?

35 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

Like a lot of people today, Greta has been weaponized

• 3 months ago

All about a Carbon Tax to be introduced in the not too distant future , how better that to have a youngster with power statements having a pop at World leaders to lull the people into a false realm of subversion... Carbon Tax you'll see.....

• 3 months ago

Thurmberg is Jewish, so therefore not a Nazi.

• Zhu
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Why should I agree with D'Souza about anything?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Sorry, but I don't take advice from whinny, leftist commie, 16 yr old foreigners. In addition, she truly sounds whacked out. I thought she was going to pull out a knife and start attacking people!

• Nick
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

She is leading the charge to save the planet. Something that Drumpf refuses to see.

• Thorn
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

'Me' seems to be out of touch

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Why do people allow Jews like humpty into their countries ?

They are the scum of the earth.

• 3 months ago

Not really; I find her more comparable to the young, dumb and easily swayed minds of the Hitler youth.

• Karl Hungus
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

Oh I’m sorry, you must have missed history class. But that’s no excuse for your ignorance.

• 3 months ago

He was selectively persecuted by Obama administration, right after his movie that criticized Obama. He was pardoned by Trump, which means, he is not a criminal. Good bye!

• Me2 months agoReport

I hate to break it to you, but, that's what pardon means:) Obama pardoned dozens of criminals, and you really didn't seem to mind, did you? Apparently, your self-identification as Gilgamesh isn't as justified as you may think it is. Thanks for the feedback!

• humpty
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

I agree with anybody who feels Dinesh D'Souza should be declared an illegal alien and sent to the Moon.

• Me3 months agoReport

So, you want to send an illegal alien to the moon? How about real illegal aliens that rape and kill our citizens?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.