Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 months ago

Trump did not do nothing wrong. He is a good man of God and Dems need to shut up and go away?

It took a second, but I JUST noticed the placement of the double negative! MAAAN that is SLICK!!! When one reads it with the nullifying effect of the double negative in situ, it changes the whole tone of the question into one of exasperated incredulity. I say Bravo! for using Y!A's inability to post the opening sentence with anything other than a question mark at the end, as a way to make an ironic point. (and a concise one too!)

• crystalkmurh10 months agoReport

LOL! I noticed that before opening, thought post from a child believing what parents say and scrolled on. 2nd time, feeling like the grammar police, opened it to make sure adults considered this may be a child and weren’t being too rough on them, my being a mother and grandmother with a huge ❤️🤣👍

He might be a good man to but a horrible president

• Joseph

One thing the beta male pajama boy liberals don't know how to do is shut up.

"Did not do nothing wrong" means he did everything wrong/ I agree

Your definition of a “good man of God” is.......???

• atomic fireball

If God chose him to try to make America great again I guess it was to show us how bad it could get here if we ever let somebody like trump get elected again

LMFAOOO HAHAHAHAHA you d@mn republicans need a life like grow up SERIOUSLY.

This isn’t a question. A bunch of things put together. He did do something wrong, illegal and maybe even treasonous.

• BOOM

I agree - trump did not do nothing wrong. He definitely did something wrong.

• J10 months agoReport

@ java remember this? "Some People did Something" - A direct quote from Radical Islamic Leftist Ilhan Omar. Her cold remark was said in a speech she made of 9/11. People killed by Radical Islamist were Democrats & Republicans. U.S. citizens united, as Pres.Trump has done this term & the next 4 yrs!

• Huh?

Thanks for proving the stupidity of the average Trump supporter. Your grammar is atrocious.

• atomic fireball

I wish I could stop coming on here. How did my life end up like this? Has the Internet destroyed my quality of life? Or would it have been just as bad regardless? This is bad.

ROFL!

Thanks, troll! I needed that laugh after a 12-hour work day!