Joe Fug asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 2 months ago

trade JuJu and Sony Michel for Saquon?

i have Cooper and Godwin, rbs are Zeke, Ekeler, and Devonta Freeman

Yes!!! Saquon will be back soon.

Yes. He will be back in a couple weeks. If you can get into the playoffs he will really help.

It's possible this is a very good trade, but the only way to know for sure is what else you have at WR and RB. However, JuJu has a serious QB problem and Michel is a guy who will be useful in occasional games, but there's no way to guess which ones those will be. He should have been used a lot Sunday and he wasn't.

I'd probably do it for a playoff run.

No way, I wouldn't make that trade. Can't you pick up Saquon's back up? I snagged him yesterday because I need another back, but their are other choices out their.

I wouldn't. He may not come back until the Thanksgiving game. They play Philly twice, Chi,GB and, Washington in their last 6 games. Keep an eye out. If he looks to be coming back after the Arizona game you may get another offer.

No. Barkley is out for several weeks.

• Joe Fug2 months agoReport

yeah I obviously know that. I need a second RB tho for the playoffs and have godwin on the bench