how do i know if my printer is online iiit dont print?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• 2 months ago

Just go to the control panel and see the status of the your printer or you can go through the manual there must be a button

• 2 months ago

go to ready to print and ****

• 2 months ago

Go to control panel

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

check the manual of printer.

• 2 months ago

It might be set up to print from a network, from Bluetooth, or from a direct connection.

It may be possible to print what you need from a different source. Perhaps you can save it to online storage and print it from a different device, but some formats are probably easier to preserve than others. Saving or exporting as a PDF may be an option, so consider it.

Good luck.

• keerok
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Print a status page.

There's a button for that. See the manual.

• 2 months ago

The most common problem is something that's stuck in the print queue. Type the word printers into your Cortana box find your printer and see if it's online next right click on the printer where it says what's printing. If you see documents that are stuck in the print queue delete them. And if the printer is not online you'll have to correct whatever reason that it's not online wireless printers tend to lose their settings every time that there's some kind of a storm . You might want to consider going hard wire there's far less problems that way

• 2 months ago

I would just try and turn it off and on next then you will make sure all cables are in the right slots , after this then go into control panel and under device manager see if there is a printer icon , then see if there is an exclamation mark , or install updated drivers for your printer , if not then use the link below for more tech help live online thanks Ian

• 2 months ago

connect to it with a computer and look in the printers folder for it's status

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.