Looking for strategies to help my husband whom I believe has an attachment disorder.?

My husband is a very sweet guy with a big problem. He forms almost instant attachments to strangers, and celebrities, and I don’t have a ton of patience for it. Most of his instant real life friends are women but it’s definitely not a sexual thing. For instance we could be out to dinner and meet a nice waitress and... show more My husband is a very sweet guy with a big problem. He forms almost instant attachments to strangers, and celebrities, and I don’t have a ton of patience for it. Most of his instant real life friends are women but it’s definitely not a sexual thing. For instance we could be out to dinner and meet a nice waitress and my husband will say something like she’s so sweet we should invite her over sometime for board games, I bet she would be a great babysitter for the kids. Then I remind him that she’s a stranger and we don’t effing know her and that’s not appropriate. Now, imagine that scenario everywhere you go. There’s a poor girl in our office that he thinks is his best friend and I know for a fact it freaks her out a little bit. He does this on social media as well.
He also is weirdly attached to celebrities and talks about them like he knows them. Like enough that I get spooked by the conversation and then we get into an argument because I don’t want to talk about it anymore. He texts me celebrity updates throughout the day and gets really upset if a celebrity dies and will call his parents to let them know the bad news. I know, it’s weird. He also has a hoarding problem but is making good headway on that.
My question is has anyone else dealt with this and if so how can I encourage him to have a few real friendships instead of a hundred weird fake ones?