About French Canadians.?

It seems that French Canadians have undergone historical discrimination so far. However, it is rare that the Canadian government has taken a serious response to this. As a result, they continue to the present while remaining economically difficult. What do many British Canadians think about this? I saw a Canadian... show more It seems that French Canadians have undergone historical discrimination so far. However, it is rare that the Canadian government has taken a serious response to this. As a result, they continue to the present while remaining economically difficult. What do many British Canadians think about this?
I saw a Canadian in an earlier article claiming that “I know someone who was capable but couldn't be hired for the job I wanted because I couldn't speak French. The way I am now is unhealthy.” There is. But I was angry when I saw this. This is because the French inhabitants were in the opposite position, that is to say from his writing method, that is, people who were capable but could not speak English did not see it. If you do not speak the language, it will be very difficult to work in the same workplace. That's why it didn't seem like he was assuming the opposite. In other words, he can be speculated that he is likely to have the will to unfairly treat the French population using his majority in Canadian society. * I am not good at English enough to write my opinions in English, so I am writing from Japanese to machine translation. For this reason, I guess there are some mistakes in translation, but please forgive me.