Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality Β· 10 months ago

God is an alien super computer hoping to assimilate this Galaxy into the Borg it is known as the Galactic Obliteration Device?

All those stories you hear in the Bible and Quran and Torah that s nonsense. Ever notice how the greys and reptillians and some others have a hive mind and are all microchipped at birth? The reason for this is to hook them into a hive mind controlled by computer software. So the UFOs going mindlessly around doing aimless stuff they are just following thr programming. Ever notice how negative "entities" when you go to a psych ward you will always hear from people they consistently repeat things like "you will burn ok" etc as an example it sounds robotic and programmed cause it is. Back to the God myth anyways so souls help give this whole collective power they steal them and hold them in a Giant cube that is like a battery to this computer.

If you want to break free of God and help shut down the collective one aka Galactic Obliteration Device visit www.joyofsatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.com

Favorite Answer

πŸ‘½ πŸ€– πŸ™‚ πŸ˜‰

Since this site is called "religion and spirituality" where are you from, Mars? Why is the Bible full of men and women who had real experiences to share with us? Of course, if you don't believe in Adam and Eve, why would you believe that the prophets were real people or that Jesus Christ was a real person and that he had followers in the 1st century. I don't understand why you would be on this site to try to corrupt the minds of those who actually want to learn what the Bible teaches. All of your words are nothing but hot air that you could never prove to anyone. Only those who are unbelievers would think of believing your opinion. Thank you for allowing me to give my thoughts. I still invite you to learn what the Bible really teaches by at least listening to the next witness who knocks on your door. I'm sure you know who would be asking you a question and taking you to the Bible.

its possible but until i see EVIDENCE that God is a Computer i will continue to believe in God the Father who is and was and always will be. I presently have plenty of evidence that God is who he says he is. None that He is who you say He is.

If all that is true, then why is the Earth flat?