What does this dream mean? *long read*?

I was in a park at noon-ish and I was there with a large group of friends we were eating fries. then we turned around and there was a rival gang so we duked it out and they left but then my friend turned said that our other friend wasn't here and the real games will start tomorrow. . so I'm guessing it... show more I was in a park at noon-ish and I was there with a large group of friends we were eating fries. then we turned around and there was a rival gang so we duked it out and they left but then my friend turned said that our other friend wasn't here and the real games will start tomorrow.

. so I'm guessing it was the next day) we were back at the park and there was a blonde lady talking to a little ghost boy who looks around 5-6 he was all blue and transparent. he was sobbing and the lady was trying to calm him down he gently slapped her face and looked at me. so then I overheard a man talking to himself saying that its right between the trees (the park was surrounded in oak trees) just between the gap of the trees there was a river with an odd shine coming from it like a fog then he turned around and looked right at me.

like 5 minutes after everyone was standing at the gate of the park, I walked over and found the same man who was talking about the river dead he's a stranger to me but I felt like I knew him. then a little boy was looking right at me saying he needed to kill him he needed to eat him. he started stabbing him and I just stood there. I froze I looked over and everyone was acting like it never happened and I looked at him and he just vanished then I looked between the trees at the river and he walked towards it and looked back one last time and vanished.

then I looked back at the little ghost boy and the boy who killed the man the living boy just smiled.
1 answer 1