What is the rationale for these kinds of thug tactics from females?

-female comes up and talks to you all the time. Total chatty Kathy. You’re the quiet reserved male introvert who tolerates it. -one infamous day Bc she always talk to you and seems to consider you at least a friendly acquaintance, you say “good morning” when you see her. -she walks past you with dead zombie face... show more -female comes up and talks to you all the time. Total chatty Kathy. You’re the quiet reserved male introvert who tolerates it.
-one infamous day Bc she always talk to you and seems to consider you at least a friendly acquaintance, you say “good morning” when you see her.
-she walks past you with dead zombie face with no reply.
-later that day some guys you both know have a “word” witch you to leave her alone.
-this has happened to before where any positive interaction with a female is seen as a romantic advance and this is a federal crime. I must insist my actions were platonic(why?) and I still get the assertive “you’ve been warned.”
-is this bullying? Why or why not?