I dont know what do study?

I want to go to college next year but I have no idea what I want to study or do as a job in the future, Ive been struggling with this my whole life. I would really appreciate some advice on what would suit me in your opinion based on the description below or some general ideas how to pick the right school... show more I want to go to college next year but I have no idea what I want to study or do as a job in the future, Ive been struggling with this my whole life. I would really appreciate some advice on what would suit me in your opinion based on the description below or some general ideas how to pick the right school program.

- I like biology and languages. I hate maths, physics and chemistry.
- I love animals, traveling, helping people, kids ...
- Im an introverted and shy person therefore I would prefer a job in which I dont have to deal with a lot of customers, make a lot of phone calls or organize meetings and stuff like that.