Shona
Lv 5
Shona asked in EnvironmentGreen Living · 2 months ago

Are electric vehicles, solar panels and wind / wave energy the future?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best Answer

yeah but also geothermal, hydro, grid level batteries and I'm still hoping for fusion

• Sèonaid
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

Stable fusion reactions would be the ideal solution.

• 2 months ago

It should be the future but i dont see it to be happening very soon beacuse there are many powerfull countries like USA,Russia,UAE,KSA and many other whoose economy backbone is petroleum industory and they are not ready now to take such a big loss in there economy beacuse they do not have a suitable plan to recover from that loss although some countries like Saudia arabia is now moving towards some other resources for there income like tourism and real estate.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

you forgot rampant lesbianism causing mass extinction of our species.

• Sèonaid
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

That would not be a bad thing, actually. Look at how men have fuçked it up...

• Cowboy
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Sure - but don't forget rising seas, mass migrations, war, pestilence and famine.....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • B-Dub
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I switched my house to 100% solar power, once I could afford it. I live in Phoenix and it is an easy decision to make since the system paid for itself in 2 years, so now it's all savings. I think we should use alternative energy sources in situations that are perfect for them and make it easy like the solar in my house.

• Sèonaid
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

My brother bought me solar panels as house warming present. I make about £1600 per year in generation payments, my electricity bills are halved and my back up battery system works a treat. Shame more people aren't doing it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.