Shona
Shona asked in EnvironmentGreen Living · 2 months ago

Are electric vehicles, solar panels and wind / wave energy the future?

Best Answer

yeah but also geothermal, hydro, grid level batteries and I'm still hoping for fusion

• Sèonaid

Stable fusion reactions would be the ideal solution.

It should be the future but i dont see it to be happening very soon beacuse there are many powerfull countries like USA,Russia,UAE,KSA and many other whoose economy backbone is petroleum industory and they are not ready now to take such a big loss in there economy beacuse they do not have a suitable plan to recover from that loss although some countries like Saudia arabia is now moving towards some other resources for there income like tourism and real estate.

you forgot rampant lesbianism causing mass extinction of our species.

• Sèonaid

That would not be a bad thing, actually. Look at how men have fuçked it up...

• Cowboy

Sure - but don't forget rising seas, mass migrations, war, pestilence and famine.....

• B-Dub

I switched my house to 100% solar power, once I could afford it. I live in Phoenix and it is an easy decision to make since the system paid for itself in 2 years, so now it's all savings. I think we should use alternative energy sources in situations that are perfect for them and make it easy like the solar in my house.

• Sèonaid

My brother bought me solar panels as house warming present. I make about £1600 per year in generation payments, my electricity bills are halved and my back up battery system works a treat. Shame more people aren't doing it.