Do you agree with the person on the subject of ghosts?

"If someone says that a ghost isn’t real then what they are really saying is that in their opinion a ghost isn’t real because they did not see it themselves. My answer to them would be not to dismiss what another person definitely saw but rather to say that it may or may not be real. The truth is that that... show more "If someone says that a ghost isn’t real then what they are really saying is that in their opinion a ghost isn’t real because they did not see it themselves. My answer to them would be not to dismiss what another person definitely saw but rather to say that it may or may not be real. The truth is that that person does not know one way or the the other. It would be gullible to go along with another person’s opinion when that person has no proof either way. I have seen, heard and felt spirit so I know that they are real but I understand that this is my personal experience and only the people who know me well would take my word for it as they trust me to speak the truth."---Stephen Willoughby
9 answers 9