Is a woman blowing a kiss considered sexual assault?

This happens to me all the time. I never consented to their advances.

Best Answer

If it was a man blowing a kiss to a woman without consent he would be in court charged with rape, never heard of it happening the other way around but I think yes its quite possible for a charge of sexual assault to be lodged

• John2 months agoReport

Wrong. it's sexual harassment not sexual assault, assault requires physical contact

• Cee

Wow, dude....

...

If she doesn't use mouthwash it is.

• Elana

No, this doesn't happen to you "all the time". You are trying to be funny and, as usual, you are failing.

Not assault, but harassment Imagine a woman at work who's interested in you.. You have no romantic/ sexual interest in her and you told her so. And yet, whenever she walks past your desk she blows you a kiss. And when your boss is talking to you, she'll come up behind him and make a "muah" kiss at you to throw you off as you're trying to make an impression. Or... she sends videos to your personal phone, of herself blowing you a kiss, making all kids of trouble with your girlfriend. I would say that's reportable sexual harassment. But unless she actually touches you, it's not assault.

They were coughing, not blowing you a kiss.

It must be terrible to be you. To be treated as a sexual playtoy by women everywhere.

I can well understand why you would feel a need of the protection offered by the law to help you cope with the trauma that must be present every day.

Lucky for me I don't have such a severe problem. So it is hard for me to completely empathize with you.

🙄🙄

If it made you uncomfortable which we both know that's a lie? Yes.

Get over your self, and sexual assualt is physical stupid, it would have to be sexual harassment in this case

• Is a kiss always sexual? When your mother kisses you, is it a sexual thing?