Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

I feel emptiness and a craving to be filled when masturbate?

Hi I am a 21 year old female virgin. I masturbate about 3 times a day (no penetration) I find myself really upset and sometimes I even cry I long for something deeper inside of me if that makes sense but I fear penetration and I fear having sex ...

So the question is do other people feel this way we masturbating and how do you get over fear of sex/penetration

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

If you're not going to allow a penis to ever penetrate you, then you may as well either go lesbian or stay pretty much 'on your own' and just pleasure yourself a bit with your clit.

• 2 months ago

You have to think about why you have this fear, maybe see a therapist about it. On the physical side, you can start by exploring the inside of your vagina with your fingers, and then experiment with small toys until you find something that suits you :)

• 2 months ago

No. It's not really normal to fear sex that much. Sex is not just "penetration".

It is an act with someone that you love and trust. (The penis is attached to

someone you love and trust, so that takes the "fear" out of it).

Obviously, you haven't found the right person yet.

• 2 months ago

google it and learn all you can. This should overcome your fear

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sky
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Either get a boyfriend or good close male friend to start having intercourse with, or buy yourself a nice selection of dildos of different sizes.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

come again until subsides, I need 4 or 5 to feel normal

• 2 months ago

a soothing penis would fullfill you

• Dv8s
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No, I masturbate because penetration is over-rated, and I can come harder without it.

• 2 months ago

Go find a guy with a really big dick, make sure he wears a condom (and lube)... and let him have at ya!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Do it man don’t think about it just do it!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.