POLITICAL SCIENCE :( IM STUCK!?
a. grants in aid
b. heavy use of block grants
c. limited state income tax
d. increased income tax
24) A reason for historical shifts in the Supreme Court can be traced to
a. state courts b. the bureaucracy c. the party in power d. the president
28) Early Americans had two choices of how to organize politics: unitary and _____.
a. democracy b. confederation c. republic d. federalist
29) Taking a state policy that works well and creating a national policy is an example of how the federal government
a. creates fairness b. equalizes resources
c. resolves problems of coordination d. standardizes best practices
30) The Constitution is the final law of the land based on the
a. necessary and proper clause b. supremacy clause
c. full faith and credit clause d. commerce clause
31) Most American court cases are adjudicated in
a. federal courts
b. military courts
c. state courts
d. international courts
32) Which of the following is the federal government responsible for?
b. town governments
c. internal improvements
d. establishing election policy