Are we on this Earth to actually experience an extinction of a civilization and will we be rescued in a UFO and taken home?

Why are me and my friend in this world right now anyways if humanity is actually doomed. Is it actually too late for humanity. What is horrible is living on a planet that we cannot even be a part of because while yes we do have bodies and we go about our day to day buisness have jobs etc what is it that applies to... show more Why are me and my friend in this world right now anyways if humanity is actually doomed. Is it actually too late for humanity. What is horrible is living on a planet that we cannot even be a part of because while yes we do have bodies and we go about our day to day buisness have jobs etc what is it that applies to us that is on Earth. In the end we were wondering if advanced extraterrestrials would rescue us if this world does end up going to sheite. The reason is we both know we are special we know the truth about this human civilization. It is not good do you not realize we have less than 20 years of our current civilization left. If things do not change in a drastic way then our planet will not be habitable anymore. It is hard to see earth as our home planet and it would suck wheb talking to anadvanced alien we had to say yeah we are from that backwater planet you know those dumb mortals who only get to live like 80 years when they are millions of years old and that is just their current body and incarnation. The ancient ones on Earth for the most part were killed or suffer greatly. So back to the question why are the special people here right now if it's too late and will we be rescued if the world ends by an alien space craft.