I’m starting to become very successful and a little popular at this moment in my Life. Help me figure this out!!?

Before my success, I had many friends. But, now, A lot of good things are starting to happen in my life and I’m starting to become a little more popular than usual. But my friends are starting to distance themselves from me. Did I do anything wrong by becoming successful. A lot of my friends seem shy now to talk... show more Before my success, I had many friends.

But, now, A lot of good things are starting to happen in my life and I’m starting to become a little more popular than usual.

But my friends are starting to distance themselves from me. Did I do anything wrong by becoming successful. A lot of my friends seem shy now to talk to me and I don’t know now why. I’m still the same Person, just trying to aim high.

Help me understand this situation for other successful people out there.