Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 months ago

Are you holding onto an idea of Trump's innocence in the face of all his crimes becasue you think he will protect your privilege?

Update:

Innocent until proven guilty does not mean not charging when there is evidence of a crime. Although FBI policy is to not charge a sitting president no matter how much evidence of a crime there is.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • humpty
    Lv 7
    10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Trump threatens my white privilege by attracting attention to the way it can be abused. I suspect his supporters do not care about his guilt because their love of country ended when it elected a black President. They want a man who will urinate on the Constitution the way he hired prostitutes to urinate on Obama's bed.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 months ago

You liberals over and over keep using phrases like "all his crimes," and have not once been able to tell us even one.

• 10 months ago

I am holding on to nothing except the notion that he is still preferable to the alternative in 2016 and presently. Nothing is perfect in life by any means.

• TheBellJar
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

We don't know who the alternative even is yet though???

• 10 months ago

Being a bit more realistic than the average Lefty , I am aware that MSNBC does not dictate what is or is not a crime .

Source(s): Hell , if it were up to MSNBC , Trump would be in jail for having a 2nd scoop of ice cream .
    • TheBellJar
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

And Obama would have been arrested for having mustard on a burger so that bit is kind of even.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

Yes. Republicans elected him because of their extreme fear of nonwhites.

• 10 months ago

What crimes? The Fake crimes you hear about on Fake News like CNN?

The Mueller report said there was no collusion.

That’s the crime slimy Democrats accused Trump of for two years.

Russia this, Russia that, then the entire thing turns out to be a hoax paid for by Hillary.

• ...Show all comments
    • TheBellJar
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

Mueller said he was going to leave it up to the Dems whether to impeach of not over obstruction because the FBI policy recommended not to charge a sitting president with ANYTHING no matter what.
      You are listening to Trump's tweets rather than reading what the report actually said.

• 10 months ago

Making leftists butthurt isn't a crime, and it's a lot of fun.

• 10 months ago

Not at all. I'm holding up the idea of innocent until proven guilty.  I hope all American  citizens are afforded that right. 

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Are YOU holding onto the false narrative that he committed crimes... DESPITE there being NO evidence?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.