Why are men so creepy and violent?

Today was just horrible. I had some guy taking a pic of me for whatever reason while I was waiting in a line. I looked around and he didnt have a wife/gf only a little son. He was pointing his phone right at me and quickly turned around when I saw. When I got home some man honked his horn at me then called me a... show more Today was just horrible. I had some guy taking a pic of me for whatever reason while I was waiting in a line. I looked around and he didnt have a wife/gf only a little son. He was pointing his phone right at me and quickly turned around when I saw. When I got home some man honked his horn at me then called me a wh0re. I was just trying to cross the street and he got upset because I went first. Um pedestrians have the right of way and he was ******* texting and stopped his car beforehand... He thught I was being impatient I guess. He had to call me a wh0re just cause I am a girl. When I went out on a walk few hours later these two guys were pointing right at me and I swear one got really close to me and wanted to touch me. I turned a few moments later and they had turned also and were following me so I went home as fast as possible.
1 answer 1