Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

How come the world doesn't seem to really care that much about what's happening in Kashmir between India and Pakistan?

Favorite Answer

Most people don't live there. I don't give a crap what goes on in the next town, much less some shithole halfway across the globe.

• Piero

Most people have no idea just how dangerous these two powers are. Or how unstable they are!!!!!

Most likely because they are all caught up in their own lives and whatever pop culture they groove on.

I attempt to keep up with the situation via the Times of India and Dawn.com, as well as from friends in Lahore, Islamabad, Chandigarh, and Delhi.

Two nations at each other's throats, both with large militaries and nukes is much more important than what the Kardashians are doing, or not.

Source(s): conservative
    • electricpole

Thank you. BTW: I do love Curried goat. and Chicken Biryani. I ordered it every chance I could working in India.

because most people in this world are insular and tribal minded

unless we get rid of all borders and nations and live in one harmonious society

I'm rooting for Pakistan. I hope they nuke those rat Indian bastards.

It's not anyone's problem if it doesn't involve them.

It's typical. Muslims are being violent about something again. Why care about that one conflict? All they ever do is think up reasons to have more conflict. They mean to hurt people, and hurting people is all they ever do.

Source(s): bisexual Christian

People have extremely short attention spans. Isnt it weird how everyone already forgot about Epsteins death investigation? Now all the people that he could have called out are getting away with murder

Regional conflicts that have raged for hundreds of years are hardly of import to people thousands of miles away and not affected by the violence.